Clinical SAS Programmer:
Who are Clinical SAS Programmer?
A. Clinical SAS programmers are SAS Programmers .They deals with Clinical Trials Programming using SAS.
What does Clinical SAS Programmer do?
A. They work with research Team and help in submitting the standardized data to Regulatory(FDA) for the approval of New drugs.
How to…[Read more]
What is Advance SAS?
A. Advance SAS includes advance Programming concepts of SAS basically divided into
- MACRO LANGUAGE: It includes Defining and Running Macros which generates SAS programs thereby reducing SAS code required to write a program and save time of the programmer.
- SQL LANGUAGE: It deals with Creating, Altering, Inserting data,…
What is Clinical Data Management?
A. Clinical Data management includes database management where data is captured on CRF and stored in a database, by using SQL data is retrieved, updated and manipulated and finally database is locked to secure the data.
What are TLFs and Graphs in SAS?
Tables, Listings and Figures plays vital role in SAS programming to display the data in a readable format to display the data in the form of Charts and Graphs which helps in Data Analysis.
Tables are created as per SAP(statistical Analysis Plan) document which is prepared to assist SAS programmers to …[Read more]
What is CDisc SDTM?
A. Sudy Data Tabulation Model deals with Standardization of Research Data.
Study Data Tabulation Model Implementation Guide for Human Clinical Trials (SDTMIG) which prepared by the Submissions Data Standards (SDS) team of the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC), to guide the organization, structure, and…[Read more]
What is ADaM Cdisc?
ADaM stands for -Analysis Data Model.
Analysis Data Model Implementation Guide (ADaMIG) which is prepared by the Analysis Data Model (ADaM) Team of CDISC .Both the SDTM and ADaM standards were designed for submission to a regulatory agency (FDA).
It describes fundamental principles that apply to all analysis datasets.…[Read more]
What is Base SAS?
The Basic SAS programming Concepts which includes Accessing, Exploring, Filtering, Preparing, Processing, Analyzing, and Transforming of Data and finally generating output in external file formats.
steps involved in this process:
- Creating New Data Sets using Data step.
- Accessing the data Through Libraries into…
Role of SAS in Clinical Research:
- SAS is widely used in clinical data analysis in pharmaceutical, biotech and clinical research companies.
- SAS programmers play an important role in clinical trial data analysis.
- In addition to doctors and clinicians as a part of research team,other s include , group conducting data analysis such as…
Scope of SAS Programmers:
There is a lot of scope of SAS programmers in different fields.
- SAS programmers jobs such as Data Administrator, Data warehouse architect, Developer, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Big data Analyst,Data Scientist, Statistical Programmer, Clinical data Programmer, Clinical Data Managers,…
Importance of SAS:
- SAS is a software suite that can mine, alter, manage and retrieve data from a variety of sources and perform statistical analysis on it.
- SAS provides a graphical point-and-click user interface for non-technical users and more through the SAS language.
- SAS is not an open source software hence data is secured ,hence m…
Clinical Research is a Studies conducted in people, designed to answer specific questions about the safety and/or effectiveness of drugs, vaccines, other therapies.
With ongoing improvement and advancement in technologies, and with globalization of knowledge
Clinical Research which was a difficult task before now became easy
With R…[Read more]